Microsoft is dropping the prices of its consoles for Black Friday 2023. wait until star field You’re lucky to get the Xbox Series X or S. A lot of great games are also very cheap right now. Xbox gamers need to eat well this holiday season.
Company announces Black Friday deals on the Xbox Wire blog earlier this week.. They will begin streaming on November 17th and will apparently continue until the end of the month. Microsoft is taking $50 off consoles, $10 off controllers, and offering free engravings for custom engravings Elite Series 2 controllers From Design Lab (normally $10).
Xbox Series S Game Pass Package
Although it seems like it’s been a lightning rod for a lot of controversy this year Baldur’s Gate 3 Delayed on XboxThe Xbox Series S is still a great video game playing machine at a great price, and the Black Friday bundle makes it even better. It includes the console and three months of Game Pass Ultimate (normally $18 per month) for $300. Playing is almost half the price of PS5 star field, Forza Motorsportand many other Game Pass games are free throughout the new year.
Xbox Series X Diablo IV Package
There’s also a $50 discount on Xbox Series X. Diablo IV And Forza Motorsport Bundles that already include the games at a $10 discount. The Microsoft Store is currently offering both for just $490, which is a total discount of $70. It is worth noting that Diablo IV It’s already 40 percent off for Black Friday, whereas Forza Motorsport Even though it’s free on Game Pass, it’s only 10 percent off Diablo IV not (at least for now).
The Xbox controller is also $10 off during Black Friday. Normally it’s $60, which is already $10 less than the PS5 DualSense, but DualSense gets a bigger $20 discount So now they will both be the same price. So only $10 off is a bit disappointing, but still better than nothing. Personalized engravings will be free starting November 23, but only on Elite Series 2 controllers from the Xbox Design Lab.
Microsoft certainly released more first-party exclusive content this year than last, but it was also a strong year for third-party releases. Star Wars Jedi: Survivor And Resident Evil 4 redo. Many have huge Black Friday sales right now. If you’re morbidly curious enough to pick up the vampire hunter Red Fall After its third update, currently only $17.50.
Here are some of the most notable game discounts:
- Diablo IV – $42 (40 percent discount)
- Resident Evil 4 remake – $39.60 (34 percent off)
- Street Fighter VI – $39.60 (34 percent discount)
- star field – $56 (20 percent discount)
- Forza Horizon 5 – $30 (50 percent off)
- Halo Infinite – $24 (60 percent discount)
- Star Wars Jedi: Survivor – $42 (40 percent discount)
- Dead Space remake – $35 (50 percent off)
- Relic II – $35 (30 percent discount)
- Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – $12 (70 percent discount)
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – $20 (67 percent discount)
- Grand Theft Auto V – $15 (50 percent discount)
- Scanning – $18.75 (25 percent discount)
- P’s lies – $48 (20 percent discount)
- Assassin’s Creed Mirage – $40 (20 percent discount)
- EA Sports FC (i.e. FIFA 24) – $35 (50 percent off)
- NBA 2K24 – $35 (50 percent discount)
- fight to the death – $49 (30 percent discount)
- Hogwarts Legacy – $42 (40 percent discount)
Expand Your Xbox Series X/S Storage
Between free access to hundreds of games with Game Pass and blockbuster titles taking up more and more space these days, extra console storage goes a long way. There aren’t a lot of great deals on Xbox Series X/S SSDs right now, but you can currently get $25 off the 1TB Western Digital Black C50 (normally $150).
Read more: Best PlayStation 5 Black Friday Deals
It’s nothing new for recent blockbuster games to have their price tags dropped for Black Friday, but it’s still surprising to see such best-selling, critically acclaimed games all getting huge discounts. Just a sign How competitive has 2023 been?, I think. If you haven’t yet moved on to the “next-gen” Xbox consoles, I can’t recommend the Xbox Series S enough. Who knows how much longer it’ll be able to keep up with the Series .